Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
The last thing you want is to be stuck between a rock and a hard place. That's why we at SERVPRO of Beaufort County, Hilton Head, Bluffton, Jasper are here for you.
Whether you've got mold damage in your home or business, we have the solutions for all of your needs. Our team of trained professionals will work with you to create a plan that makes sense for you and your situation, whether we're dealing with water damage from hurricanes or flooding from rainstorms.
We'll get to work quickly, restoring your property back to its original state before the disaster happened.
Check out our Mold Damage Tips below to learn more about steps you can take after discovering a mold infestation in your Beaufort home or business.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (843) 815-6923
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Beaufort County, Hilton Head, Bluffton, Jasper for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Beaufort County, Hilton Head, Bluffton, Jasper has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Hilton Head Island
- Port Royal
- Laurel Bay
- Gardens Corner
- Parris Island
- Halls Island
- St Phillip Island